Bird Quest patented Spiral Bird Feeders have been setting a standard of excellence and performance in tube feeders for nearly 20 years. Birds LOVE these feeders! The spiral design equals MORE perch room and attracts MORE birds. They love to run the spiral instead of flying to another perch, and it’s such an entertaining sight to behold.
An added benefit to the spiral design is that it allows larger, desirable birds such as cardinals and grosbeaks to feed. With normal “perch” tube feeders, these birds have difficulty feeding without a seed tray.
Bird Quest Spiral Feeders are extremely easy to keep clean. The “Twist & Clean” bottoms come completely off, with no screws to mess with, so you can spend more time feeding and watching the birds and less time dealing with parts and accessories.
The patent pending locking lid keeps out pests, so you can be sure you’re feeding the birds and not the squirrels.
More Great Features!
- Patented Spirals attract more birds and allow more birds to feed.
- 9 Seed Ports on Spiral Nyjer Thistle Feeder verses 6 on most others – 50% More!
- 7 Seed Ports on Spiral Seed Feeder verses 4-6 on most others! PLUS – Birds love to perch on the patented spiral, they love to
“run the spiral” instead of flying to another perch.
- Spiral allows Cardinals, Grosbeaks, and other desirable large songbirds to feed. With normal “perch” tube feeders these birds have difficulty feeding without a seed tray.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and normal wear and tear – Aluminum and stainless steel parts.
- Both Seed and Nyjer Thistle Feeders available in green or aluminum colors.
- Squirrel-Proof – Patented “Locking Lid” – Just twist and lock those pesky varmints out.
- Easy-to-clean – “Twist & Clean” (Patent Pending) easy-clean bottom comes completely off for easy cleaning – No screws to mess with.
- Easy-to-hang – Looped wire hanging cable included (150 lb. test) and attached. Holds cap so you don’t have to wonder where you put it.
- Feeders come completely assembled (in beautiful open view box). Take out of the box, hang in your yard, and watch how fast the birds are
attracted to the patented “Spiral Perch.”
- Clear Seed Tray available – Fits all BirdQuest™ Feeders, keeps waste out of your yard, deck or porch and allows ground feeding
birds to feed.
- Easy to attach and unattach - Simply screw onto bottom of BirdQuest™ Spiral Feeder until snug.
- Clear – Does not obstruct viewing of birds.
- Drainage Holes – Keeps seed dry.